[scilab-Users] Passing arguments by reference

Nicolas FEZANS nicolas.fezans at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:56:01 CEST 2010

Hi all,

well I did absolutely need that in the past and could do it by means
of strings containing the name of the variables or functions I wanted
to pass and the "execstr" function. It is not 100% ideal for various
reasons but it did work very well and fast. I later tried to remove
some of them of my code (when the amount data were small) but it lead
to significantly slower execution, so I ended up letting all of them.

I hope it helps!

Nicolas