[scilab-Users] compiling the giws-examples

Sunil S Nandihalli sunil.nandihalli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 09:07:05 CEST 2010

Hi Sylvestre,

giws -v gives the following output..

Swig 1.0.5
Copyright (C) 2007-2008 INRIA / Scilab
This software is governed by the CeCILL license under French law and
abiding by the rules of distribution of free software. You can use,
modify and/ or redistribute the software under the terms of the CeCILL
license as circulated by CEA, CNRS and INRIA at the following URL
http://www.cecill.info/ .

Written by Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr>

Thanks,
Sunil.