[scilab-Users] Release of Scilab 5.3.0 - beta 3

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Wed Sep 15 11:19:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm using Scilab 5.3.0 beta 3 for a few days and I wanted to report some
minor problems with scinotes (the new text editor).

When saving a file the default path is in scilab configuration directory
(~/.Scilab/ scilab5.3.0-beta-3). I think that it would be better to
propose the current directory. I didn't find anything on bugzilla.

Also it would be nice if scinotes is automatically launched when scilab
starts (for instance if it was open when scilab was closed). This may be
too late for 5.3.0...

Mathieu