scilab crashes after exporting graphics to file

Peter Hinow hinow at uwm.edu
Wed Sep 15 21:56:18 CEST 2010

Dear all,
what is the best way to report this bug? I'm running scilab 5.2.2 and my system is Ubuntu 10.04. It used to run well on Ubuntu 9.10. Now it crashes after I try things like xs2jpg, xs2png etc. The beginning of the log file is below, I can provide the full if needed. I reported the bug on sun.com too.
Thanks,
     Peter

#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x009d3422, pid=22101, tid=157485936
#
# JRE version: 6.0_18-b07
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (16.0-b13 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [+0x422]  __kernel_vsyscall+0x2
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp