[scilab-Users] Use Scilab instaed of Octave for FEMM 4.2

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu Sep 16 22:22:24 CEST 2010

Hello,

I agree that it would be nice to have FEMM into Scilab. However, sorry
but what is your request here ?

I don't think you will find someone who will translate all the files for
you.
What you could do would be to start translating them yourself, publish
them on the Scilab forge [1] and create a community around this task.

Sylvestre
[1] http://forge.scilab.org/

--
Sylvestre Ledru