[scilab-Users] matlab (.m headers + .mexw64) to scilab ?

Collette yann yann.collette at scilab.org
Tue Sep 21 11:33:15 CEST 2010

You will need to get the code from the repository.
Have a look here:
http://mlmechtrade.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mlmechtrade/trunk/ta-lib/

To get the code:

|svn co
https://mlmechtrade.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mlmechtrade/trunk/ta-lib
mlmechtrade|

Then, you have to convert all the C mexfunctions into scilab C gateway
functions.

YC