Beginner problem with xs2pdf

A. Ismael F. Vaz aivaz at dps.uminho.pt
Thu Sep 23 12:52:46 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I was recently made aware of scilab and today was the day to try it out.

I was trying simple commands and the first ones were

x=[0:0.01:2*%pi]';
plot(sin(x));

for a simple plot of the sine function.

When I exported the plot into a PDF file the plot is somehow strange as
extra lines appears in the plot. I tried the graphic windows menu to export
the plot and also the xs2pdf function, and the same happens. It also happens
when I export to EPS.

Am I doing something wrong? This is not a good start :(

SciLab version: 5.2.2 (actually I tried first the 5.3.0-beta-2 and then
downgraded)
Operating System: Windows XP (updated)

Best regards,
Ismael Vaz

P.S. I am attaching the PDF file, but I do not know if it works for this
users mail list.