Beginner problem with xs2pdf

Jens j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Thu Sep 23 16:49:20 CEST 2010

Antoine Monmayrant <antoine.monmayrant at ...> writes:

> Could you try to update your video driver?
> A lot of errors in the plot/export functions are related to out of date
> drivers.
> We had the issue on both linux and windows pc.
>
> Antoine

Hallo Antoine,
thanks for this hint. However, I'm sorry not to know which video driver tries to
serve me (Or means driver 'drive me crazy?' :)) and where it is hidden in my
file jungle and where to get an update and finally how to install it. This is
really a sad, adverse balance, n'est-ce pas. Could you post a (or a couple of)
link(s) giving some instructions to a digital immigrant?

Kind regards, Jens