[scilab-Users] wired problem of the edit tab

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Mon Sep 27 15:10:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

On 09/25/2010 01:54 AM, Peng Du wrote:
> Hi.
>
> When I click the "edit" tab of the graphic window, no new window shows
> up. Instead the console reports:
"Edit" normally shows a menu... Do you see the menu or not?

> !--error 21
> invalid index
> at line 3 of function %h_e called by:
> line 6 of function getparfig called by:
> line 21 of function TK_send_handles_list called by:
> line 40 of function ged called by:
> ged(4,0)
> while executing a callback
>
> Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks a lot.
I remember I had a problem under some old version of scilab (like 5.1.1)
when cliking on "Figure properties"... The workaround was to click on
"Axes properties".

By the way under scilab 5.3 beta 3 clicking on "Edit->Figure properties"
seems to hang scilab... I have attached the bug report...

Mathieu