[scilab-Users] wired problem of the edit tab

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Mon Sep 27 15:44:25 CEST 2010

On 09/27/2010 03:20 PM, Peng Du wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I can see the menu after clicking "Edit", however, nothing shows up
> except for those error messages when selecting either "figure
> properties" or "Axes properties". I also tried using "entity picker",
> but still, it reports errors when I pick anything on the graph.
Sad... which version are you using? You can try the classical tip:
update your drivers. If the problem persists you should fill a bug report...

On the bright side if you need to change graphical properties (changing
colours, line style, and so on), you can do everything with commands. If
you are not familiar with the graphical API you might look at "help
graphical_entities". It is a bit hard but it allows to do very nice
plots. There are lots of help messages in the archive, too.

If you have a specific request, don't hesitate...

Good luck.