gsoc 2011

Yann Chapalain yann.chapalain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:36:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm interested by the google summer of code 2011, and I would like
contribute to the open source community.

I suggest a project which could be interesting for some company : update the
software called Dakota.

Indeed, It permits to make some calculations, in particular with Matlab
skills, and It uses by lot of professionals.

Nevertheless, following the demand which increasing, my contribution
consists to add the Scilab skills to substitute the Matlab skills.

Thanks to my work, it will be possible to use Dakota with free software.

To help me, I'm waiting to your propositions, if you have some of them.

Regards,

Yann