[scilab-Users] Mac Crash

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Apr 8 11:28:15 CEST 2011

Hello,

Le vendredi 08 avril 2011 à 11:24 +0200, Österberg Björn a écrit :
> Hello,
>      I need to use scilab for a school project. Unfortunately, everytime I open the program on my Mac (Version 10.5.8), the program crashes immediately. I noticed that on one of your forums it said that you would try to fix this for scilab version 5.3.1 which is what I'm using. Was this bug fixed? If so, is there any additional software I need to download or anything I need to do to make it work?

We haven't been able to fix it for Scilab 5.3.1. However, I pushed a
potential fix a few days ago into the 5.3 branch.
This ***might*** fix the 10.5 issues (even if I have report that it is
still failing).
http://www.scilab.org/communities/developer_zone/scilab_versions/development_version/nightly_builds/branch_53

Sylvestre