Xcos blocks configuration problem

Thiago Costa thiagoaax at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:51:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am facing some problems with xcos on windows when I click on the blocks
inside the diagram box... something to do with java ... (the same doesn't
happens in Linux).

ncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.exceptions.HDF5LibraryException
ncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.exceptions.HDF5LibraryException
at ncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.H5._H5Fcreate(Native Method)
at ncsa.hdf.hdf5lib.H5.H5Fcreate(H5.java:1348)
at org.scilab.modules.hdf5.write.H5Write.createFile(Unknown Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.io.scicos.H5RWHandler.writeBlock(Unknown Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.BasicBlock.exportBlockStruct(Unknown
Source)
at org.scilab.modules.xcos.block.BasicBlock.openBlockSettings(Unknown
Source)
at
org.scilab.modules.xcos.graph.swing.handler.GraphHandler.openBlock(Unknown
Source)
at
org.scilab.modules.xcos.graph.swing.handler.GraphHandler.mouseClicked(Unknown
Source)
at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)

Thank in advance,
Thiago C.

--
LCAP/DESQ - Department of Chemical Systems Engineering
School of Chemical Engineering
E-mail: thiagocosta at feq.unicamp.br