[scilab-Users] lcc-windows module freezes scilab

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Tue Apr 19 13:01:31 CEST 2011

Hi

if you find no other solution to your problem, i recommend you to try
switching from LCC to mingw (which is a port of gcc), following
instructions from here : http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/mingw/
(if you do so, be sure to download mingw from equation.com, do not try
to use another mingw distribution)
as far as i am concerned, mingw has been working far better than lcc
(but i do not use xcos)

best regards
avs