[scilab-Users] lcc-windows module freezes scilab

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Tue Apr 19 13:06:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

Can you open a ticket about this trouble here :

http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/lcc-windows/issues/

first time that you start LCC-Windows libraries are converted for LCC-WIN32

it can take few minutes on slow computers

                        scilab-5.3.1

                Consortium Scilab (DIGITEO)

              Copyright (c) 1989-2011 (INRIA)

              Copyright (c) 1989-2007 (ENPC)