Request for Technical Support

Rodriguez, Elindoro S. II Elindoro.S.Rodriguez at invista.com
Thu Apr 21 20:32:06 CEST 2011

HI,

I am a new user of SciLab. I just completed subscribing to the
userslist.

Here is my problem:

>From the SciLab Console window, I enter the following, hitting the
Return key at the end of each line:

w = 0:0.1:7

z = sin(w)

plot2d(w,z)

After hitting Return after the command (plot2d(w,z)); another window
opens but it closes again including the SciLab Console window.

I have tried several plot2d commands and here is the few lines from the
file: hs_err_pid2240.log

#
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000, pid=2240,
tid=3760
#
# JRE version: 6.0_18-b07
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (16.0-b13 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  0x00000000
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

Will appreciate your assistance in resolving my problem.