[scilab-Users] scilab-Users] communication to the device of USB or RS232

Michel Hua michel.hua at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:29:55 CEST 2011

Hello Shoichi-san,

I think you have to use a more sophisticated programming language to
read the data from your USB or virtual COM port.

One method I am thinking of is to use Python + pySerial module +
sciscipy module as a Scilab API to do all the post-processing you need
with the Scilab features through the Python interpreter.

If you are not familiar with Python it's a really easy to learn
interpreted language.
http://pyserial.sourceforge.net/
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/sciscipy/