[scilab-Users] Error

Jaundre Venter jaundreventer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:21:22 CEST 2011

Okay Thanks

I am busy doing simulation of the production of penicillin inside a fed
batch reactor and I have problems with error messages when I program
ordinary differential equations.

The error I am getting after programming

Dx(6) = F+ Fab- Floss is “INVALID INDEX” now I am not familiar of this error
message and I have tried reading SCILAB help but I am still struggling. Can
you please advise me why this is happening and how I can solve this error.

Another error I am getting is “ WAITING for the right PARENTHESIS”

Please note this is my first time using a simulation program thus I am still
learning and trust me I want to learn as it is very interesting.

Rergards

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org