[scilab-Users] Error

Jaundre Venter jaundreventer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:28:19 CEST 2011

This is the error message
"--error 21
Invalid index.

at line      66 of function f called by :
y=ode(x0,0,t,f);
at line      85 of exec file called by : "

I get this by programming 9 ordinary differential equations. When I program
the first 6 ODE's then I still get graphs but when programming the last 3
that has a effect on the other 6 graphs I then get a error message.

Here is the sequence I used.

Funcprot
Function dx=f(t,x)
Constant values
ordinary differential equations
endfunction
initial values
y=ode(xo,0,t,f)

now here is ordinary differential equation 6 -  dx(6) = F+Fab-Floss (up to
here the model works) please note this is on line 66 corresponding to error
message
as soon as I type dx(7) = dx(7)  = ((rq1(dx_1)*x(6))+(rq2*(x(1))*(x(6))))

I get the error.

Do you want me to send you the SCILAB file?

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org