Check code on SCILAB``

Jaundre Venter jaundreventer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:56:25 CEST 2011

Hi all

I am busy with 9 ordinary differential equations and are getting the wrong
values and results and a few errors.

Now I just want to know is there like a "Check code/step in run or a debug
run"  you can insert or do in SCILAB, to ask SCILAB to run the model and to
stop if there is a error or to give you where you inserted the "Check
code/step in run or a debug run" the results and if you are happy you just
hit enter and then it goes to next line? I know visual basics can do that as
I heard so I was just wondering if SCILAB can do it as well.

Then I am getting confuse with when to use a "comma, a semi comma, brackets
or square brackets"
What and when do you normaly use "comma, a semi comma, brackets or square
brackets" because I think I am not using it correctly?

Thanks