Symbolic variables in a XCOS Cblock

Bubbio Pierpaolo Pierpaolo.Bubbio at panini.com
Wed Aug 10 14:27:48 CEST 2011

All

Thank you for considering this question I cannot get rid of and that is possibly very simple to answer to.

I built a simple XCOS scheme in SCILAB 5.3.3, Windows environment. I used some contest parameters (one is for example "MotorVoltage" that is used by some blocks inside the XCOS scheme). At a certain point, I had the need to define an XCOS block to apply a certain modification and the change the value of MotorVoltage. I decided to write a CBLOCK2 block where I am called with the known proto:

void ChangeVoltage(scicos_block *block,int flag)
{
}

and where the structure scicos_block handles a lot of parameters coming inside the function body. Well, the question is: between those input parameters, can I find somewhere the XCOS contest parameters (so MotorVoltage I look for) and, if yes, where? Obviously I would need a reference to them (and not a copy) to change their value when needed.

Thank you for any help coming.

Best regards