[scilab-Users] newbie question-probably an easy answer!

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Aug 11 09:15:53 CEST 2011

I forgot to say how you can use my example (provided you know some basic
UNIX tools):
  0) save the attached files in some directory (e.g.: your desktop)
  1) copy SCI/modules/statistics/macros/stdevf.sci to the same directory
  2) outside scilab, apply the patch to stdevf.sci (or modify it by hand
in scilab editor)
  3) check that I didn't make a mistake :)
  4) open and run the file test_bazor.sce