[scilab-Users] fitting ODE solution to experimental data

Adrien Vogt-Schilb vogt at centre-cired.fr
Thu Aug 18 00:33:42 CEST 2011

Hi

The objective function should be a real number, I believe.
If this si true, it should not have the same size than the data vector
(it should be 1x1 real number)

May be you could use a norm of the cost function you are currently
using. Do that using scilab function norm.

Hope it helps

--

*Adrien Vogt-Schilb*
Research Fellow