[scilab-Users] stacked plots

grivet grivet at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Aug 19 17:23:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

Does anybody know of a Scilab routine to produce a  "stacked plot" ?

Let me explain what I mean.I have a series of spectra (IR, NMR or
whatever) intensity vs frequency, recorded as a function of another
parameter (time, ph, etc..).  I wouold like to display them one above
the other, each slightly offset right and above, to give an impression
of perspective in 3D. The difficult part is that each trace should be
"whitewashed" so that no peak of spectrum #i tangles with spectra i+1,
i+2 etc...

Such a piece of sofware is frequently available from instrument vendors
cannot be used independently.
Thank you four your attention
JP Grivet