[scilab-Users] Scilab

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:10:19 CET 2011

Hello Golan:

I'm a new user myself moving away from Matlab slowly into open source
territory at least when cost is a factor. You can use XCOS built in within
Scilab - at the console after successfully loading Scilab simply type XCOS
and it brings you to more or less the same environment like Simulink.

You can also try SciCos Lab also.

Regards,
Berns B.

2011/12/5 Golan Marsh <gmarsh at iai.co.il>

> **
> Hello
>
> I am interested in substitute for Simulink.
> Is there a Scilab enviroment similar to Simulink
>
> Best Regards
> Golan
>
> ***********************************************************************************************
>  * Please consider the environment before printing this email *
>  The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel
> Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or
> privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended
> addressee thereof.
> If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use,
> disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the
> sender immediately and delete it from your computer.
> Thank you.

Bernardino Jerez Buenaobra
Motion Control Engineer
FW/Motion Control Laboratory
Lexmark Research and Development Corporation (LRDC)
6F Lexmark Plaza 2
Samar Loop corner Panay Road,
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City,
6000 Philippines
Direct number: +6332 234 8763
Mobile: +639162911607
email:bbuenaobra at lexmark.com
Skype ID: poormanphysics

"Res Imus Motus..."(We set things in motion)