[scilab-Users] Installing the modules without ATOM access

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Mon Dec 5 15:53:35 CET 2011

Hi,

If you have some network restrictions to download ATOMS package, the best
way is to use ATOMS installation ‘offline’ mode.

Download ATOMS package of dedicated web page from a workstation where you
can download some files:

 <http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/SIVP>
http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/SIVP

example :

<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/SIVP/0.5.3/files/SIVP_0.5.3-3.bin.i686.li
nux.tar.gz> SIVP_0.5.3-3.bin.i686.linux.tar.gz

atomsSetConfig("offLine","True");    // see
<http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/fr_FR/atomsSetConfig.html>
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.3.3/fr_FR/atomsSetConfig.html

atomsInstall("/myhome/
<http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/SIVP/0.5.3/files/SIVP_0.5.3-3.bin.i686.li
nux.tar.gz> SIVP_0.5.3-3.bin.i686.linux.tar.gz");  // with the good full
path and filename

and restart Scilab

SIVP will be loaded

Best regards