[scilab-Users] printf error Wrong Argument 2

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Dec 6 01:45:06 CET 2011

Hello Tony,

The problem comes from braces that you use. Scilab does not need them.

if  (Vin_max/Rrc)<=750e-6  then
     printf('Rrc OK\n\n')
   else
     printf('Rrc too small - correction required.\n')
     printf('Maximum current: %6.3f uA\n',ircmax)
     printf('Minimum current: %6.3f uA\n',  ircmin)
end

works perfect. There is nothing related to printf.

Samuel