Drawing on the Graphic window for analysis

HH limhuihsing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:13:44 CET 2011

Hi, I would like to draw a line for analysis on my result shown in thw
graphic window. I understand i have to use locate to locate the two points
on my grahic window and use a line to connect them together. Afterwhich
codes have to be type to get a histogram of the analusis on the line i drew.
May I know how to I use locate function and use a line to connect them in
scilab??

Thanks for the help...