[scilab-Users] Release of Scilab 5.4.0 alpha 1

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Dec 19 15:55:57 CET 2011

Le vendredi 16 décembre 2011 à 13:57 +0100, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
> Le 16/12/11 13:41, Scilab Communication a écrit :
> > Dear Scilab Users,
> >
> > The R&D team is glad to announce the release of Scilab 5.4.0 alpha 1
[...]
> Dear Scilab Team,
>
> "XML file reading and writing functionalities" accessible at the Scilab
> level was a long-awaited feature, thanks !
De rien Stéphane.
Don't hésitate if you have any comments.

For your information, we updated the online help page of Scilab 5.4.0
alpha 1:
http://help.scilab.org/

For example, the help pages of the XML functions / objects are available
here:
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0-alpha-1/en_US/section_70f08432b4b49250f03b08e2fce0f63b.html

Sylvestre

--