[scilab-Users] spline question

Charles Warner cwarner.cw711 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 15:08:54 CET 2011

You may find something that can be imported into Scilab at the
GAMS<http://gams.nist.gov/>repository.  What I have found useful in
this repository are mostly older,
obscure algorithms, mostly coded in Fortran (some in Fortran 77, yet!).
There are some intriguing approaches to splines that I have not
experimented with myself...

Charlie