[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Ubuntu 11.10

Reinaldo rei.listas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 18:50:48 CET 2011

I just supposed that my C library does not work when the message showed:

"(process:1857): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.

________________________________
 De: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at scilab-enterprises.com>
Para: users at lists.scilab.org
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 28 de Dezembro de 2011 15:43
Assunto: Re: [scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.3 and Ubuntu 11.10

Le mercredi 28 décembre 2011 à 06:44 -0800, Reinaldo a écrit :
> Yes, it works ! Thank you.
>

> I just see some Warning Messages in terminal like:
>

> rei at mascavo:~$ scilab
>
> (process:1857): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
>     Using the fallback 'C' locale.
It is just a warning. It depends which locale you are using but
installing the package language-pack-XX (where XX is the locale code)
might fix the issue (not all the time).
[...]

> (scilab-bin:1857): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
> module_path: "pixmap",
It is an Ubuntu issue (some underlying libraries). Not as Scilab one.
But don't worry, it is not an issue.

> Moreover, do you know how I could show the Scilab icon in Dash Home ?
You should read some Ubuntu documentation. I think it is outside of the
scope of this mailing list... Sorry.

Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru
To check the archives of this mailing list, see
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/