Problem with linking standalone C-Code with Visual Studio 2005

Stefan Mueller mueller at ite-web.de
Tue Feb 1 11:41:08 CET 2011

Hi,

I`m trying to compile an exported block as a standalone application.
I added the files machine.h, scicos-block4.h, MyBlock_act_sens_events.c
and MyBlock_standalone.c  to a solution
In Visual Studio 2005 and added all libs referenced in the make  for
linking.

But I get the errors:
LNK2019 : No reference for Symbol "_integr" in function "_MyBlock_sim"
LNK2019 : No reference for Symbol "_dset" in function "_MyBlocksimblk"

As it seems a lib is missing but I wasn't able to find out which.
Can anybody give me a hint?

Thx

Stefan