[scilab-Users] CFD through Scilab

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed Feb 2 09:22:53 CET 2011

And Salome is not supported official under Windows.

The CFD code from EDF is Code Saturne[1]  but I don't think it will be
trivial to build it under Windows... (while it works very well under
Linux).

We have been in touch with the Code Saturne team to create a link
between Scilab & Code Saturne but we did not feel enough interest from
users to go further.

By the way, it is not CFD out-of-the-box but you might be interested by
getfem++ [2] which includes a Scilab interface since its version 4.1.1.

[1]
http://research.edf.com/research-and-the-scientific-community/softwares/code-saturne/introduction-code-saturne-80058.html
[2] http://home.gna.org/getfem/