[scilab-Users] CFD through Scilab

Samuel GOUGEON Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Wed Feb 2 11:11:34 CET 2011

  Hello,

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Sam Mathew
Date : 02/02/2011 08:02:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Has anyone among you come across any module for simple flow simulations
> (Computational Fluid Dynamics) coupled with Structural analysis, i.e., Fluid
> Structure Interaction.
>
> Surely there are some open source solutions for CFD but they are often limited
> to Linux platforms. I was wondering if there is any way SCILAB has been
> employed for this, especially that SCILAB is platform independent!
>
> Best wishes,
You may have a look at the Enrico Segre contributions here :

http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/fesegre/scistuff.html
(It is quite easy to find the right unconcealled URLs to
scifeat (Featflow for Scilab), pivtool, etc)
http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/fesegre/scistuff/pages/scigallery.html

Regards
Samuel