[scilab-Users] SQP method

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Wed Feb 9 11:59:46 CET 2011

Dear All,

I downloaded the builder.sce file + nlopt-2.2.1-dll.zip file) ( & the nlopt-2.2.1.tar.gz one) ...

In a general way where do we have to install a builder file ? Is there a specific directory ? (I have found no information on the website for example nor another documentation)

For the first test using the 32bits library I put it on the Scilab root and the zip file in the thirdparty/win directory ...

Furthermore I've a problem in building the macros (no specific macros directory ... Many buildermacros.sce files but they seem specific to a package) ... how can I proceed ?

Thanks

Paul

#########################################"
-->exec('D:\scilab-5.3.0\builder.sce', -1)

Uncompressing NLOPT ... please wait

Archive:  nlopt-2.2.1-dll.zip
  inflating: libnlopt-0.dll
  inflating: libnlopt-0.def
  inflating: nlopt.f
  inflating: nlopt.h
  inflating: nlopt.hpp
  inflating: nlopt.py
  inflating: nlopt-python.cpp
  inflating: setup.py
  inflating: README
  inflating: COPYING
  inflating: NEWS
  inflating: README-WINDOWS
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_AUGLAG_EQ.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_AUGLAG.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GD_MLSL_LDS.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GD_MLSL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GD_STOGO.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GD_STOGO_RAND.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_G_MLSL_LDS.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_G_MLSL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_CRS2_LM.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT_L.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT_L_NOSCAL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT_L_RAND.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT_L_RAND_NOSCAL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_DIRECT_NOSCAL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_ISRES.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_MLSL_LDS.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_MLSL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_ORIG_DIRECT_L.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_GN_ORIG_DIRECT.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_AUGLAG_EQ.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_AUGLAG.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_LBFGS.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_LBFGS_NOCEDAL.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_MMA.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_TNEWTON.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_TNEWTON_PRECOND.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_TNEWTON_PRECOND_RESTART.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_TNEWTON_RESTART.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_VAR1.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LD_VAR2.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_AUGLAG_EQ.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_AUGLAG.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_BOBYQA.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_COBYLA.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_NELDERMEAD.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_NEWUOA_BOUND.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_NEWUOA.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_PRAXIS.m
  inflating: matlab/NLOPT_LN_SBPLX.m
  inflating: matlab/nlopt_minimize_constrained.m
  inflating: matlab/nlopt_minimize.m
  inflating: matlab/nlopt_optimize.c
  inflating: matlab/nlopt_optimize.m
Building macros...
 !--error 10000
tbx_builder: The file 'D:\scilab-5.3.0\\macros\buildmacros.sce' doesn't exist or is not read accessible.
at line      10 of function tbx_builder called by :
at line      26 of function tbx_builder_macros called by :
tbx_builder_macros(toolbox_dir);
at line      73 of exec file called by :
exec('D:\scilab-5.3.0\builder.sce', -1)