[scilab-Users] 2 lines on graph title and image

Mike Page Mike at Page-One.Waitrose.com
Wed Feb 9 15:21:24 CET 2011

Hi Loic,

I think if you use xtitle with a vector of strings you get a multi-line
title:

t=["title 1";"title 2"];
xtitle (t, "x-axis", "y-axis");

I don't know about putting images on plots - I have not tried that.  Maybe
someone else will have an answer.

Mike.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Loïc GIROD [mailto:Loic.Girod at esstin.uhp-nancy.fr]
  Sent: 09 February 2011 13:53
  To: users at lists.scilab.org
  Subject: [scilab-Users] 2 lines on graph title and image

  Hello,

  I would like to add a second line on a graph title to separate various
strings.

For the moment, I use the following code : xtitle (s+"-- "+date(), "x-axis",
"y-axis") where s is a string previously defined.I’ve tried to include
additional text in a legend but it’s not very pleasant. The second question
is : is-it possible to add an image like a logo on a graph ? maybe on the
top right or left.  I did not find anything about that in the help. Many
thanks

  Loïc