Link() / Fortran function name NOT appended with underscore

esteban jimenez esteban at tiwee.net
Wed Feb 9 16:46:45 CET 2011

Hello,

I have problem using the link() function.

Many Fortran compilers append an underscore (_) at the end of definitions
and references to externally visible symbols (subroutines, functions, etc.)
BUT NOT ALL !

I work with in house fortran dll for wich I can't guarantee neither the
compilers nor options and for some of them the subroutine names are not
appended.

Link() seems to always consider that function name ends with a '_'. Can I
change this behavior ?

Thank's

S.Jimenez