Transpose matrix

Solomon Julia jsolomon at iai.co.il
Mon Feb 14 15:06:59 CET 2011

Hello Frederic

First of all excuse me for replying you so lately after your response.
There is no problem with the size.
It's  really a cell and not a matrix.
It includes not only numbers but also strings. I wrote some lines by
myself to transpose the cell -it's simple- but it takes a lot of time
for the simple script to execute.
In fact I write this cell by running random numbers and the appropriate
strings I need in  the first column, so in the routine where I do that
,I simply write it transposed already so I found the solution I need.
Thank you again for your answer
Julia

The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer. Thank you.