AW: [scilab-Users] Toolbox Compilation on 64 bit Windows?

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 13:22:51 CET 2011

Hi,

when I installed the SDK there was no option to install x64 support, but Scilab
5.3.0 (64 bit) detected the compiler after SDK installation. Are any further
steps necessary?

The atoms compilation chain built a 32 bit version of IPD-8.0, but not a 64 bit
version. Were there any error messages when trying to build a 64 bit version?

I would like IPD-8.0 to be packaged in ATOMS. However, I would like to build the
toolbox myself to check whether it works correctly. I might consider uploading
the 64 bit version at forge.scilab.org, but I consider ATOMS as more important.

Regards
Harald Galda