[scilab-Users] Using ATOMS Modules

Sam Mathew sam at cctech.co.in
Mon Jan 3 08:50:25 CET 2011

Hi,

I think you may have to check whether you are connecting to the internet
directly or through a proxy server. If you are connecting through a proxy,
please follow these steps (See the help file for atomsSetConfig):

-->atomsSetConfig('useProxy','True')

-->atomsSetConfig('proxyHost',<whatever the proxy server is, as a string,
i.e., within quotes>)

// e.g., atomsSetConfig('proxyHost',"198.201.2.2")

-->atomsSetConfig('proxyPort',<port number as a string, i.e., within
quotes>)

// e.g., atomsSetConfig('proxyPort',"3120")

-->atomsSetConfig('proxyUser',<whatever your username is, as a string, i.e.,
within quotes>)

// e.g., atomsSetConfig('proxyUser',' guilherme')

-->atomsSetConfig('proxyPassword',<whatever your password is, as a string,
i.e., within quotes>)

// e.g., atomsSetConfig('proxyPassword','guilherme123')

You can find more on help regarding 'atomsSetConfig'

Regards,

Sam

--

Asst. Manager, CFD