I have some questions about int4sci and ALIAS

谭立力 tanlili2002 at foxmail.com
Thu Jan 13 03:38:55 CET 2011

I am a Chinese postgraduate student and interested to int4sci. I have some questions about int4sci 2.0. From the report – int4sci : scilab interface for interval analysis, I know Int4Sci 2.0 will be released.When will it be released? Now, the system environment of ALIAS is linux. Can I use ALIAS by calling int4sci interface with ALIAS in Windows system after int4sci2.0 is released ?  By then, can source code of ALIAS be modified and compiled in windows ? .If I want to modify and compile ALIAS in windows for my experiment tool, can you give  some advices? It will be greatly appreciated if you can give me some suggestions and  answer my question.
Yours sincerely
Lili Tan