[scilab-Users] XCos Event Handling

Andreas Stewering-Bone Andreas.Stewering-Bone at gmx.de
Thu Jan 13 14:33:32 CET 2011

Hello David,

I know this flags,

it is more complex.

It would be very nice to have a postinit Flag to work on  configuration data
(init the fieldbus based on the data),   which is fetched during init, before
going into cyclic mode for IO-calculation.

My target is realtime code generation, so doing initialisation stuff during
cyclic mode is not very nice.

If you have a complex distributed IO Structure, the possible flags init, inout
and end do not fit the needs.

Greatings

Andreas