[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.3.0 x 64 bit, not visible results or error messages

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu Jan 20 22:16:38 CET 2011

Hello,

If I understand your problem you have typed a script in scinotes and
executed it, right?

First, output is usually done in the scilab console (the window that is
opened when you launch scilab).
You can dock scinotes and the console in the same window.
I think that, starting from scilab 5.3, your configuration is saved so
if you dock them one time it will be restored on the next startup.

Second you can set the execution verbosity level. See help("mode").

Generally, lines ending with a semi-colon (;) are not displayed.

Hope that helps.
Mathieu