SciLab Help

JIGAR PATEL PATELJ at tcc.fl.edu
Sun Jan 23 21:09:42 CET 2011

I am using SciLab 5.2.2 for one of my classes as instructed by my teacher and when I use the plot command it exits the programs, I have tried the Windows 7 32-bit as well as the 64-bit version of SciLab and both do the same, my laptop is running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I know that I'm using the plot command correctly as the same command works on my desktop please let me know what steps can be taken to fix this. I'm attaching a video so show you what exactly happens when I try to plot a function.