[scilab-Users] Academic question

Charles Basenga Kiyanda cbk at lanl.gov
Wed Jan 26 16:30:46 CET 2011

I should have been more precise. I didn't think there was an
implementation of 'differential evolution' in scilab, though I knew at
least one type of genetic algorithm was in there. Indeed, from a cursory
look at the help of optim_ga, all the basic pieces are there except, as
far as I can tell, for the mutation algorithm. It wouldn't be that hard
to write up the mutation algorithm and get DE in there, though.

Cheers,

Charles