Code generation in Scilab/Xcos

Denis Störkle stoerkle at eit.h-da.de
Fri Jul 1 16:54:38 CEST 2011

Hello Scilab Users,

I would like to define a control algorithm in XCos and generate C-Code
from it. In a second step I will integrate this in my existing toolchain
and execute this control structure in a real time context.

I started from the XCos CodeGen Demo controller.xcos, but I failed to
compile the generated C-Code. Did anybody ever used the code generation
yet? Is there a good manual/documentation for this (I only found
documentation for Scicos) ? Is there a makefile generated as well? What
libraries do I have to link and which directories do I have to include?

Thank you very much in advance. Sincerely,
Denis

    Denis Störkle B.Sc.   -stoerkle at eit.h-da.de

    Hochschule Darmstadt - University of Applied Sciences
    FB EIT - Fachbereich Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik

    Birkenweg 8
    D-64295 Darmstadt / Germany

    +49 175 5681559