SCILAB startup file help

nishnish coolnish2k at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 13:49:50 CEST 2011

I followed the instructions on the scilab website about getting oriented with
SCILAB and i read abt the SCIHOME variable,
I followed that website location into my C drive and i ended up at a
directory where there was only 1 scilab file about the scilab history. The
start-up .scilab file was not in the folder .
I want to make my library available at startup , but for that i have to put
the location into the startup file. But i could not find the startup file.
Is there any way of locating / creating it ?
Any help is greatly appreciated !
thanks !