[scilab-Users] Re: uploading a file txt

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Tue Jul 5 11:57:41 CEST 2011

Hello,
try fprintfMat.
HTH
Denis

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chiara [mailto:chi.venier at gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 5 juillet 2011 11:52
À : users at lists.scilab.org
Objet : [scilab-Users] Re: uploading a file txt

Hi!
Thanks for your answer. My mistake was to keep the heading (even if
commented) in the txt file. Anyway now the matrix is correctly uploaded.

Two more issues...

In order to save the new matrix and I wrote the command "save('M_new.txt')"
but a matrix like the following is saved. Is it a problem of format?

 âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@
âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@
âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@
âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@
âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@     âã@
âã@     âã@

I'd like to delete the rows corresponding to NaN values. In matlab I used
the following command:
M_new(or(isnan(M_new)'),:) = []
In scilab it doesn't seem to work. Is there a similar functions?

Thanks again for your help

Chiara