[scilab-Users] SEP 068

willow at wylch.fastmail.fm willow at wylch.fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 11 23:47:24 CEST 2011

Hello,

That looks like it might be useful. I am a commandline oriented user,
but I suppose it is missing.

I recently did contract work with the 5.3 package and this included an
xcos model. The manipulation of blocks and connections is extremely
finicky and does not feel stable. In some cases reimplementing the
entire model was the quickest way to solve formatting issues. I spent a
lot more precious development time on placing blocks and lines on the
diagram than I should have. Solid snap behaviour and general improvement
of the diagram editor would make xcos more productive for me and would
be more important than a file browser.

Merci!

Willem