x_choose after a figure : can no more interact with it

Loïc GIROD loic.girod at esstin.uhp-nancy.fr
Thu Jul 21 16:02:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

Attached you will find a simplified example of my problem.

The script draw a curve and then a choose box appear to ask to draw a new
curve or to quit scilab.

My problem is that when the choose box appear, I’m no longer able to
interact with the figure (ie zoom, change axes properties
 thanks to the
graph interface menu).

If I close the choose box, the window I have previously selected appear but
I can no longer run the script again or quit properly.

Could someone help me to solve this issue

Best regards

Loïc